We may collect and process the following data about you
- ID – number (or NIE)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Device information
- Data you give to us by sending an E−Mail or by calling us
Sensitive personal data
Data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, data concerning a person´s sexual orientation are very personal and sensitive. Therefore the named data will NOT be asked, collected or processed.
Use of health information
Health information belongs to the sensitive category as well and has to be treated with extra care. On our website we will not ask for any personal health information.
Within every single appointment we will do an individual anamnesis which is in accordance with the services we offer. In order to provide you with a service which is suitable for your health condition, we will check typical contraindications. The anamnesis is done in a face−to−face conversation, shared information will be treated with respect and no data will be processed.
Our commitment to children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We cannot check if a visitor of the website is younger than 18 but no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 18. From those we actually know are under 18 we will not collect or maintain information.
Uses made of the information
Collected data is used for the following purpose:
- To carry out our obligations arising from our booking services that you request from us
- To notify you about changes that my affect you
- To remind you of appointments
- For administration and internal operations
- To send you an invoice or receipt
- To improve our service
- To contact you and make suggestions or recommendations to you
- To ensure that content from our site are presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected and retain it.
Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others.
We may keep or share personal information with governmental agencies or companies when required by law.
We may share your data with third parties who provide services on our behalf. We select our third party providers with care and pay attention that they take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policy.
Links to other websites
If you follow links to other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your legal rights
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information
- Request erasure of your personal information
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request restriction of your personal information
- Request transfer of your personal information
- Right to withdraw consent
- “Opt−Out” of receiving any promotional communication
Cookies & tracking technology
Our website may use cookie and tracking technology. They are used for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the site.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from our website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings.
To a standard for an organization of our type and size we use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your data. However you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Version nr. 1 (21/07/19)